RE: Re: 19 year old Arabian I must sell...

<<I wasn't really serious about her getting a new husband. I was just being
silly (mostly). <eg>
Would someone really divorce their spouse because they won't let them have
any more horses? or someone on ridecamp suggests it? Please!>>

Well, I wouldn't divorce my husband because he wouldn't let me have MORE
horses, but I would divorce him if he didn't let me have ANY. ;-)
Assuming, of course, we had the financial means to take care of a horse and
the money wasn't instead being spent on souping up the muscle cars!

Actually my husband is wonderful also and it would be a heck of a lot harder
to replace him than for me to find a horse that I was willing to ride!  And
he rides - well, some anyhow!

Marlene
PS - and I'd try to buy the 19 yr old if I was closer!