Re: RC: Re: 19 year old Arabian I must sell...

In a message dated 8/22/01 10:41:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bigcreekranch@cruzio.com writes:

.  Anyone who has not experienced a little deprivation in life is
missing something

No soapbox, Barbara - I agree. It just seems that it is too easy for too many
to have everything these days. as I told our JUST 16 year old daughter, even
if we could AFFORD to buy you your own car, we wouldn't. WHY? Because unless
you develop the patience to wait, the motivation to earn, and the
appreciation for HAVING the things you need AND want in life, they become
meaningless, and so do the people who gave in to you. That is all.
San