From: "Barbara McCrary" <bigcreekranch@cruzio.com>
To: "Bob & Amber Roberts" <mlaboure@ntws.net>
CC: "RIDECAMP" <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Subject: RC:  Re: 19 year old Arabian I must sell...
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:40:39 -0700

I'm not so sure this IS funny.  Has anyone thought of the possibility that
having three horses is not affordable for this family?  Nowadays, it seems
people think they can have anything they want.  I grew up during a time when
I couldn't have everything I thought I wanted, because my family didn't have
the extra money.  However, I DID have everything that was really
important....a close, loving family, a house that was our own, no debts,
plenty to eat, and the wide open country to explore on foot with the family