help finding article re: Darolyn Butler-Dial

Can anyone help direct me to articles/info about Darolyn?  I am helping gather info for a non-endurance friend who publishes a newsletter for the Strasser method and is writing an article about Darolyn  in an upcoming issue.

I have the last 2 yrs of EN, but haven't found much there.  I have some info from Trail Blazer.  I do not subscribe to Endurance World so don't know if there has been anything there.

Please e-mail me privately at reallykk@infomagic.com.

Thanks!!!
Kathy Kelly
Parks AZ