My safety request post..

A couple of days ago I posted for trail riding safety tips.

It's kind of like the time I ran an ad in the shopper's guide that said,
"Wanted:
Cat.  Must be clawed, must be neutered."  Want a couple of cats?

I appreciate everyone sending me their tips, examples and comments.  I got
far to many to acknowledge personally - to those who sent, Thanks.

I am putting them on a page on my web site: http://MarvWalker.com/trail.htm .
As I read through them I thought there was a lot of good stuff there.  More
than
anything else, it opened my eyes to some possibilities I'd not thought of.

Again, thank you.  If you have a contribution you can still send it in.  I
have a
lot of space on my site.

Marv "Developing even more of a fondness for helmets." Walker