Weather in Vt. for PAC

Hi Everyone:
The forecast for Saturday's race is daytime temps 80 to 85 deg C.
Humidity will start off high, and probably be very foggy. Temps in the am are about 60 deg F with 80 to 90% humidity.  As the day progresses, humidity will drop, to hopefully around 30 to 40%.
We've been having Tstorms every afternoon, but they are not forecast for the weekend. (Rain actually would be helpfull on this ride)
Hopefully Vt. will live up to it's name and we'll have cloud cover for most of the afternoon.. too soon to tell about that.

There's alot of climbing on this ride..
If this course follows the Vt. 100 course, the  climbs will total
9,000 to 11, 000 feet.

If temps stay high, and humidity doesn't drop, this will be a very tough ride.

Barb