More n more questions

 Okay,
 I have pretty much decided to look like a dweeb on my first clinic/ride.
I figure it is okay since it will be my first. :0) Anyway, I wanted to
know how you all pick which electrolyte you use.
 I have been to Endurance.net. I have looked at Karen's table, but it is
VERY confusing to me. How do I know what my horse needs? More accurately
what should I watch for so I know what to get for my horse?
 Then what should I use my first time out? I am going to need to get
something for her. I know she will need electrolytes. Since I know that I
HAVE to do something for her. To ignore that would be to ignore her
health and that is something I WON'T do.
 This list has been wonderful! You have all given GREAT advice when
needed, given comfort and concern when asked and supported and encouraged
all of us who have not even gone to our first ride yet! I thank you all
now!
In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
The Aussies:Possum, Boomer, Dusty, and Barley
Chat room ICQ #111639534