RD Five Star Get for Sale

Lynn Nicholson lynnspa@aol.com
I have a small collection of exceptionally bred RD Five Star get I must
sell this fall.  Yearlings to 4 year olds.  The four year olds are well
started and ready for 50's next year, have 8" cannons, and promise to be
15.1+.  There is a huge yearling filly, and several tall 2 and 3 year olds
with oustanding racing bloodlines who should mature to 16 hands.  All
located in Grants Pass area.  503-466-0076.