Euer Valley 50

We are signing up for this 50 which is being sponsored by 2001 Ride & Tie
Championship Invitational up by Truckee.  I believe this is the first time
they've held a 50 AERC sanctioned ride with this R&T.  Their website has
beautiful pictures of the area and it doesn't look too rocky to me.

Has anyone been in this area and done any of the R&T rides?  Anyone know the
area the ride is being held in?  Do you know if it is very rocky or how big
the climbs are?

Webpage for anyone interested is: http://www.rideandtie.org/champion.htm

Thanks!
Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab)