neck reining a pony

patti gene@dreamsoft.com
Thanks for the advice on teaching a pony to neck rein. I have aleady tried
the crossing the reins under the chin, that works to a small degree but it
doesn't seem to clearly teach it. I was given some comical soulutions
also.I know some people understand the frustration of teaching a young
rider along with a young, strong, stubborn pony in the heat of the summer.
It helped to find some of the web sites and to let my daughter read it for
her self. The things in it were the same things I was telling her but I
think she thought mom was picking on her. Thanks for the humor,web sites
and advice.