Training pony to neck rein

Allie endurance@weatherwitch.net
I tried to post this from my email account, but I keep getting an error...

Re: training pony to neck rein

Jessica Jahiel has an excellent web site that archives all her question &
answer newsletters. You might take a look at that and subscribe to the
newsletters.

I found one in particular that gives some information about neck reining
(it's primary focus is carrying a flag, however).
The information is near the end, but the whole thing is worth reading.

Neck reining/carrying the flag:
http://www.horse-sense.org/archives/carrying_flag.htm

The whole web site:
http://www.horse-sense.org//index/