Re: RC: Re: CA horses etc.

 Kim thanks for reminding me! Oh man Lisa, I forgot to mention they had a 4.4  on the Richter scale earthquake over in Truckee just a couple of days ago, but don't think many people felt it, they'd all left town due to the huge "Gap" wild fire which caused the closure of  I 80. Now that woulda sped up the Tevis times, having a fire right behind you, eh Kim?  Thank God that didn't occur during ride day!!!  Ah California, what a place to live.   Beth