Re: RC: Re: horse sale ads...good home?

<<<It is something I take very seriously, not amusing at all IMO.>>>

If you don't put language in your offering for sale that will allow you to
pick and choose the buyer, then they can FORCE you to sell if they meet your
price.  That is the only reason I used the word "weasel".  It allows you to
"weasel" out of a deal if they buyer does not meet your criteria. If the
"right" home is of unmost importance, then you need to word your
advertisements appropriately, or you might be taken to court and force to
perform.

Carolyn Burgess