New to New Mexico!

Hi everyone,

I really feel like I've been missing the year... because I have!
All these wonderful rides and adventures going on.  Blue is
fine as is Magnum, but their mom has been working really
hard on getting them a new place to live with their very own
land to play on.  (Something that wasn't going to happen in
California).

My husband Pete and I have just landed in Santa Fe, NM.  We
have 10 lovely acres here.  However, I am now in need of
everything horsey:

Fencing?  We have no fencing yet and they will definately need
shelters here.

Good Hay suppliers?  Vet suggestions?  Farriers?   Any ideas
I haven't thought of yet?  Thanks!

Santa Fe is beautiful and I'm really looking forward to getting
back on my horse, doing some conditioning, and getting back
out to a ride!

This is a move Pete and I have long dreamed about making.
It's been harder than we thought it would be, but definately
worth it.  We have some adjusting to do here... such as
learning how to work only 40 hours a week instead of 60
and having more time for living.  :)

Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM
*soon* with Magnum the TB ex-racer
and Mr Maajistic... resident endurance Arab
"Blue, you are *not* retired.  Get that thought right out
of your ears!"