Re: RC: haggin cup winner

Hello Toni,
I am so very sorry to here about 'our' boy OMAN.
I need to call or write Carolyn
What a loss for the SHAGYA  lines. He was THE  foundation stallion. Better
then many of the others I have seen.

You are so very correct about his get. OMNI is now 10 - and in spite of
his problems-  he is still going and going. He measures up to your comments to
the letter.  I bought him at 6.

I so much enjoy him and just riding, I think more then any horse I
have competed in the 25 years I have been doing this.
I am so glad I never sold him when I did not think he would 'work
out'.   Slow to mature and learn what we needed to do to work as a
team .. that was me not him  O:) .. I just had to learn how to work with
him.

He gets better at every ride. I dont ask him for much, just to go down
the trail. He does it with style.

Carolyn should feel proud and know that her's and OMAN's legacy to the
the endurance riders will carry on for many years.
I am honored and quite blessed to own one of these great SHAGYA -OMAN
horses. He will be with me for life.

Congratulations to Mr Richardson his horse Fayette and Cathy.

   Roger Rittenhouse
   OMNI  WINEGLASS OMNI (OMAN x Magic Shadow) by Linda Rudolphi

--
 Roger                            mailto:roger@vmaxept.com