Re: Neoprene Girth

----- Original Message -----
From: <CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com>

> I do think you are wise to get away from the leather girth for endurance,
though.  I've also seen some pretty bad problems with string-type girths.

> Heidi

I'll second that on th leather girths!!!  Had been taking out new mare
(bought in Nov., green), for about 4 darn months, with sport saddle and
neoprene girth.  Not a problem.  One day, my daughter wanted to use the
Keiffer on her on very short walking trail ride, flat.  Standard three fold
english leather girth.  Mare had HORRIBLE rub from edge of girth-still has a
line of white hairs.  I felt terrible!

Karen