entering events

> I've found events I want to ride in, but how do I enter and find out
exactly when they are.

If you are looking at the ride calander...which I believe is available at
AERC.org (just click the AERC page off Endurance.net) , it should tell
you when the ride is.  It should also list the name of the ride manager
and their phone number. Call and ask for an entry form. They'll send it
to you, along with directions, etc.

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.