Regumate & Stallions & Gelding

Bart texastwist@ev1.net
I have a stallion that is very territorial to other horses. A vet
mentioned regumate, or at least I think that was the name. I was not able
to discuss it in more detail due to the circumstances at the time.

Has anyone had any experience with this product on stallions, or do I have
the wrong product?

What happens with gelding a 9 year old stallion? Will his physical
appearance, muscleeing, endurence, attitude change?