Re: Tack wishes, finding half chaps that fit

Hi All,
Just caught up on all the posts about the frustrations of trying to find
half chaps that fit. I've had the same problem, being somewhat
vertically challenged.
Talked to the nice folks at Long Riders Gear and she said that the chaps
in their catalogue could be custom ordered to fit the individual. I've
been happy with all their other products so I thought I'd pass this on.