sidepulls

patti gene@dreamsoft.com
I would like some input on  sidepulls, hacks and bitless bridles. I looked
at the sidepulls and they look ok but they look like they will rub on the
nose. Can you get something different than the rope? Can you direct rein,
neck rein? Hacks, my friend used a hack and her horse grabs the shanks,
that drives me crazy and I'm not even riding the horse, do they come with
short shanks? Where is the pressure on these two bridles, at the pole,
face? The bitless bridles, same question about the reining. I usually neck
rein but in tight situations I like to be able to direct rein, I am using
a curb, short open shanks, broken mouth piece. I want a change and like
the idea of no bit but I don't wan't any thing that is going to rub her
nose and I still want to be able to get her head down.