Robert Duvalls casting call for his Civil War Movie

> Every time I see a movie with the main character riding a horse that
rears, I think "I wouldn't allow any horse I rode to rear."

One nice thing about Duvall (who is probably my favorite actor). He's a
horseman.  I saw a documentary about Lonesome Dove once.  The scene where
Duval is in the desert and somebody shoots at him, then the horse flies
in to violent bucking (pure rodeo stuff) was unplanned.  When the dirt
kicked up next to Duval's horse it had a bucking fit, but he rode it out
so well they kept it in the film.  I also heard that Tom Cruise bought
him a nice Fox hunter as a gift after Duval did Days of Thunder with him.

And Tom...as for my credentials...I've tracked down at least three of my
great-great grandfathers who fought for the south. One fought at
Chickamauga and managed to sneak home every year of the war to father
another child, sounds endurance related to me (no jokes about whether
they were his please, they all look just like him >g<) One surrendered at
Vicksburg and the other fought at Chickamauga after being nabbed  and
drafted in *Florida* of all places.  I figure he was probably headed
south to avoid being drafted and they stopped him at the state line cause
his oxen didn't have coggins and health certificate at the time.

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.