Zilco

A couple days ago I posted regarding a problem I had with a new pair of
Zilco stirrup straps. It was in a response to another post about this
product. Subsequently I have received a post from Zilco asking me what
the problem was and indicating they had a "bad batch" which showed the
same problem I had with my stirrup straps.

They have offered to replace the defective straps at their expense.
Needless to say it is refreshing to find a company that stands behind
its products and strives for customer satisfaction. Since I posted about
the problem I had, I though it only fair to post  about Zilco's
response.

Truman