Bob Duvalls casting call

 Hello,  i don't have the time or energy because of the heat to respond to all those that find this fun.  Its at the Colonial Mall between 11:00-4:00 in Staunton VA. between Bath & Body Works and Henberry Jewelers. I'm sure you'll see the crowd.  The Movie is tenatively entitled  "Gods and Generals".  Angie, did you get my e-mail about Jeb Stuart and his ride arround the Yankees?  and how his vanity and ploy cost Lee Gettsburg?  of course we all know there were 125 Renenactors who were treated at the last Mannassas Reenactment. All that wool and heavy weapons.  another part of the Rebel Vanity.  that cost them the war.  My great great grandfather was a Doctor for both the north and the south.  So, i find it not too difficult to play the part of a Yankee if i get casted....ain't this fun yea right.  but i'll be there.     tom sites