Re: moth infected grain?

I also have problems with moths in dry COB.  I've continued to feed it with no adverse effects.  The worst part is having them flying out of the feed barrel and slipping into the cracks of plastic storage containers in my tack room.  Then I find their webs and larvae in my nice clean blankets and pads.  Yuck!

I live in So. Oregon and our local Grange mill makes the dry COB mix so that's the brand I always buy.

Betty Edgar