Names for Riders - Squaw Photos, Tevis

The names of all the riders have now been added to the
photos taken at Squaw Valley. Except for a few where they
were bunched together and I have no way of knowing who's
who, I think I've pretty much got them straight.

Please let me know of any glaring errors - I'm cross-
referencing riders/horses/colours/ages/numbers.

Time for bed.

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@foothill.net
Repotted english person in Garden Valley (Sierra Foothills), CA