Re: RC: Re: Top Ten Tips???

Tara Wheeler wrote:

> ... The horse that trots out out fastest usually wins.  :(

That was certainly true for this year's Haggin Cup winner.

I wasn't able to go to the awards, but watched the BC judging
and Cathy Rohn's horse could have won on figeting and animated
leaping about alone ("hey, aren't you supposed to be tired?").

Her mare wasn't my pick for BC, but she certainly wasn't
showing much sign of fatigue from galloping about.

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@foothill.net
Repotted english person in Garden Valley (Sierra Foothills), CA