Re: Robert Duvalls casting call for his Civil War Movie

----- Original Message -----
From: goearth
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 5:30 PM
To: Ridecamp
Subject: RC: Robert Duvalls casting call for his Civil War Movie

Hello,  its been a hell of a hot week here.  This Saturday in Staunton, Virginia Robert Duvall has advertized he is looking for a few good men that can ride for his upcoming Civil War Movie.  In a Sport dominated by women i'd say put on some whiskers and apply for the job if you can or want to show up.  Contact me and i'll pass on the information.  tom sites
I loved the movie Gettysburg.  My favorite scene was watching the actor who played Jeb Stuart ride a Saddlebred who looked just like Dance Line.  The horse was constantly rearing while the actor said his lines.  While I was watching it I kept saying to myself, "Jeb Stuart is riding my horse. He's on Dance Line."

My mother was born near Staunton; I love it up there.  Think they'd hire me?  A short, overweight guy who rides the tallest horse on the battlefield.  That would be too cool.

cya,
Howard