From: Rides 2 Far [mailto:rides2far@juno.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 2:40 PM
To: goearth@shentel.net
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Robert Duvalls casting call for his Civil War Movie

This Saturday in
> Staunton, Virginia Robert Duvall has advertized he is looking for a
few good men that can ride for his upcoming Civil War Movie.

Don't know if it's the same up there, but down here if you want to be a
Civil War reinacter there's a double standard.  If you want to be a
Confederate soldier you're required to have all authentic tack, uniform,
etc. etc.  Many specifications.  If you're willing to be a Yankee you
just have to show up.  They have a hard time finding Yanks. >g<  I think
it would be cool to have an endurance ride that reinacted Jeb Stuart's
ride around the enemy.  Where did he do that anyway?

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.