LD vs. CTR

 Hi all,
 I'm a newbie, and I'm looking to go on my first ride in
October. I have been doing LSD conditioning on my 8 y/o
Arab (Scott) for a few months now. I believe we'll both be
ready for a short ride by October.
 So here's my question; what's the big difference between
limited distance and competetive trail? The two rides we're
trying to choose between are the Alum Creek 15/30 CTR in OH
on Oct. 27th, and the Fort Valley Limiteds 25 miler in VA
on Oct. 26th.
 I would also like to hear from anyone who has been on
these rides, what they thought of them, ect. Thanks!

=====
~~*Bethany & Tony*~~

Fave Quote-
"It can't rain all the time."