Re: RC: Ortho-flex

guest@endurance.net writes:

. But, as stated in an earlier
post, there are many fine Rocking R

Oh are these BEAUTIFUL saddles indeed! I sat in two of them at Robie and they
ARE made better than OF's latest saddles. Now I am waiting for Rocking R to
make a true endurance model - in weight and style - leave of the back billets
:) and lighten the load a couple of pounds and I will be right in line --
they are well crafted and of superb leather.
San