Ortho-flex

Gary Carter jgranch@whidbey.net
Yes, Ortho-flex is out of business and has left many people holding the
bag including some dealers. But, as stated in an earlier
post, there are many fine Rocking R saddle dealers.  Most of us have sold
flex panel systems for many years. You can contact
the main office of Rocking R and they will give you the number of dealer
in your area.  There are several excellent models
that work great for Endurance and other models are being developed as
rapidly as possible.  Many of the RR dealers are
Endurance Riders and work with Richard to develope the very best in
endurance saddles.

The quality of the Rocking R is superior to the Ortho-flex and its flex
system does not require any special pads. We have been
selling and riding Rocking R saddles for about a year and find they work
better and look better than any of the OF saddles we sold.
You can contact us and we will be happy to help you or put you in contact
with a dealer near you. Hope that we or other
Rocking R dealers can help you. The saddle industry needs to move ahead
and learn what works better.