horse camps in LA

Linda gaspariniac@earthlink.net
I'm traveling from Florida to East Texas with a stallion this weekend, and
need a convenient stopping off point in Louisiana for Sat. night.  Will be
taking I-12 to Baton Raouge, then I-10 to I-49 up to Shreveport.  Would
like to find a spot west of Baton Rouge, but no more than an hour north of
Lafayette.  Looking for a state park or forest horse camp with stalls or
paddocks and HOOKUP, or private barn with same.  Convenient to the
interstate would be a very helpful.  Anyone have any suggestions?