Michela Ling saddle at Tevis

Liz liz@noblehorse.com
Quick note to let you know that I am very happy with the way my Michela
Ling endurance performed at Tevis. Not only was it comfortable for me the
rider but my horse got As at every vet check on back and withers. I
imported the saddle direct from the saddle maker, David Bowler, in the
U.K. Feel free to check their web site at: www.michelaling.co.uk or
contact me with questions. Bottom line is I have ridden in quite a few
saddles and this is definitely the very best!

Liz