Saddle sores

I've always been puzzled as to how you can groom a horse and vet with all your tack on.  Here in South Africa, all tack is removed and you present to the vet with only a halter.  If you have a blanket on, that will be removed for the back and haunches inspection and the trot out - then you can put the blanket back on.  We don't even leave ice boots on for the vet check.

Kristene