From: TddWil@aol.com [mailto:TddWil@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 3:11 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Doncaster Renegade Ride

Has anyone been to this ride, which in past years was a competative trail
ride only? I want to know what the footing and terrain is like (flat or
slightly hilly?) I have Shadow entered in his first 50 there, we are from a
VERY flat area. We did go to Fair Hill and will go again at least one more
time for hill work, and have been working in an old borrow pit. I just don't
like surprises. Thanks

                                                           Shelly