Re: Abetta Saddles

I have had pretty good luck with these saddles.  They seem to be a good
choice for an inexpensive saddle, as long as the rider is not real heavy or
unbalanced.  We have one that is about 7 years old that my husband used for
Endurance and now the riding lesson students love it.  I think everyone with
several horses and friends or students that also ride or visit would do well
with an Abetta and an English Wintec in their tack room.  The added plus is
that beginners have no horn to cling to ! Please note that the hornless and
horned (?) versions are two different tree shapes and fit very differently !
   Happy Trails !  - Heidi Helly