TEVIS

Very nice super job reporting -Lucie.. I was a up till Marcia
finished.   Great time, 2 hr lead over the next 3, safe to assume
'spuds' raced the other two in for second??

Congratulations to all  . Sort of great to read the list and actually
know over half the riders.

A few I would send special extra congratulations to:

Kayla Ramsdell  NR 125 in 39th  I am sure this is the SUPER STAR XP
JUNIOR  -- right Karen? WOW what a job.  Is Troy her brother or dad?

Jerry Fruth   LAST - but IRENE did it - bet you puked? Great job - cant
wait to hear how it compares to OD100  - from your view.  Looks like
Jerry had kept good company at the end of the pack.

Steve Elliot  on that non-arab ,  -cant get to Tevis site to find the
breed .. looked like  a great ride Steve - nice to see you make it.

Osama Al Shafar   from UAE Dubia .. I met him - visited with him and and rode one of his
horses while at the WEC. I trust he had a great time, something to
brag on with his TEVIS buckle -- his boss does NOT have one  hehe.
JOKE folks. Osama is a very nice and friendly young man, it was a
pleasure to be his 'guest' when I was in Dubai.

Will be looking forward to all the stories.

--
 Roger                          mailto:roger@vmaxept.com