Easyboot-easyfoam questions

Hi all!

This is mostly a question for Karen, but if anyone else has info, jump in!

I'm using easyboots with easyfoam.

Question number one: Where's the cheapest place to get easyfoam?  We're
talking four or five sets of bottles at a time.

Question number two: When I put easyboots with easyfoam on yesterday, the
foam seemed hotter than usual.  Anyone had any problems with hot easyfoam?

Question number three: Anyone using studs on their easyboots?  Ease of use?
Any problems?