Tevis thanks & 20 buckles!

Jonni (jonnij@ntws.net)
First, Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much Lucy for the hard work getting us
results as fast as you did. First thing I did this AM was check to see if
Roxanne (Vickie) Greene had finished. And there she was, 44th, with the
wonderful note about her 20th Tevis buckle. (and I "think" that was with
only 24 starts) After riding almost 1700 miles of the XP trail this year,
it had to be an even greater feeling crossing that finish line at Tevis.
She tries to say she is not that tough...and not sure how long she can
keep doing this sport. I wish I was half as tough as she is!!!!

Congrads to ALL the Tevis riders. Its a heck of a trail. And again, thanks
to the crew getting us all the info as the ride progressed.

Jonni down Texas way, but thinking of those in Aurburn CA.