v2b contributions

i'm putting together a few boxes of stuff to be sent to the catholic home in Budapest for single women with children who live in a communal situation.  if they have 1 child or 6 they have 1 room. they have a communal kitchen, washing, entertainment and a music room by our donations.   they will receive the piano and the other musical instruments we put together.  my box includes a tamborine, a wood flute and some mexican morrachas.  a book on childrens poetry, Robert Frosts' book on poetry, a signed GAHR book, Arnold Toynbees "Cities of Destiny" etc. a few small toys.  a shoe from my mothers shoe collection, a crystal, my wife Maryanns used clothes,  some jewelry and perfume.  etc....we have so much and fail to see our blessings compared to those that have none.  if you find it within your heart to send a box of anything to this home or the school for orphans that has 80 students that is getting the computer room we need software,  games, clothes and anything a child with not much could use.(the reason we went after Wrangler to donate the jeans is they have to share their clothes)   contact me and i'll send addresses.  also Ed needs you help.  lets not forget those at home.  YEA Tater... tom sites