Re: RC: Horse Height Ads

<<<There is no reason that an endurance rider should care one whit about
exact height.>>>

When you are 6'3" tall and weigh 325 lbs, you need to know that the horse is
big enough to carry you (this is my husband). To go look at a 14.2H horse
would be stupid. I'm 5'10" tall and I have a 36" inseam.  On most horses
that are less than 15H, my leg is practically dragging on the ground. I have
two girl friends who are around 5' tall and they have trouble on horses over
15H.

Carolyn Burgess