Saddle too wide... (update)

I got input from Steve, the saddle guy from the Arabian Saddle Company.  He
confirmed that yes indeedy the saddle was too wide for Isabella.  He took the
saddle apart and was able to narrow the tree as he deemed fit and restuffed the
saddle.  So please keep your fingers crossed for us. :)  All this was in the
same day he recieved the saddle.  He charge $120 for everything (I have no idea
what the going rate is for this) so total including shipping/insurance would be
$170.  I'm sooo glad I don't have to get another saddle..  I just hope this one
works for her!

Thanks for all your input guys..  the information I get from every post I make
is invaluable.

Julienne