Re: RC: Re: Horse trailer roadside insurance

When I checked into this I found that most of these policies would not cover
anything larger than a 3/4 ton pick up and most would not cover horse
trailers. AAA, Allstate, etc., is fine for cars, SUV's etc., driving around
town or on trips, but didn't suffice for long distance travel with a horse
trailer or large RV for that matter.

We ended up with Good Sams.

Truman