Re: RC: Re: Horse trailer roadside insurance

In a message dated 8/1/2001 6:52:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
penelope_75647@yahoo.com writes:

Triple A (AAA) does not have a program
for horse trailer road side assistance

This is not correct for AAA that is California State Automobile Association.
I have worked for their law department for 5 years, have AAA insurance and
have AAA road service plus.  They towed me, my truck and camper and my horse
trailer with the mule in it with two separate tow trucks for a one way trip
of about 85 miles for each truck.  Check out their web and see for yourself.

maryben