concerning ridecamp

Hello Steph,
Could you please remove me from ridecamps list, I  have found ridecamp not
to be that intresting anymore to many personal attacks, to many
gossipy rumors have been going on and I don't want to open anymore
nasty posting about who siad what who did that over there.
I guess some people have forgotten about what endurance is really about
and I want to stay true to that and not get caught up in whos most
popular and who has the most points or miles I for one just want to go
ride!!!!
Thanks
Happy Trails
Colleen K.