speaking of pads

Hi,
Just wanted to share that Professional Choice has been working to design a
really great endurance pad.  It's the same material as their existing "air
ride" pad, but we've put a long English type panel on it to protect the
horses from the drop riggings of many western style saddles.... Saare,
synergist, etc.  I've been using the prototypes since spring & I love them.
They'll be around $120 (give or take $10) which is not a bad price.  I've
compared them to the supercor and find them more resilient.  I prefer the
fleece lining & they light weightiness of the pads as well.

If you want to try one or get in line for one when they start the
manufacturing... call Tony Lane at Professional Choice... 800 331 9421& see
how close they a shipping or putting it in the line.
djbd
Darolyn Butler-Dial  & Mark Dial  (COWBOY)

             CYPRESS TRAILS EQUESTRIAN CENTER & HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE

             Proven Endurance Horses for Sale or Lease.

Adventure Trail Rides * Boarding * Training*Lessons *Parties

Represents:   Sharon Saare Saddles, Professional Choice, Advanced Biological
Concepts,  & KM (Human Electrolytes)

ADVOCATE :THE WHOLE HORSE TRIM (Barefootin")

21415 Cypresswood Dr.  Humble, Texas 77338

        Ph:  281 446 7232    Fax 281 446 0113  Toll Free (800) 228 8768

      e mail: darolyn@swbell.net <mailto:darolyn@swbell.net>
http://home.swbell.net/darolyn/