Re: RC: XP Ride - I am disgusted

In a message dated 7/31/2001 2:31:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

rustyhorse@aol.com

rustyhorse@aol.com

Then you should file a protest and not start yet another thread on Ridecamp
where most of the opinions will be based on hysteria, hearsay and rumor.  If
you saw it, put your money where your mouth is and file a protest.  I am
sorry this sounds harsh and I don't mean to critisize you but Ridecamp
"mania" re the NASTR dead horse is just starting to die down.

I know a very, very little about the situation you are talking about but I
did know a lot of the facts about the NASTR horse and most of the ridecamp
posts were, as usual, totally inaccurate.

Opinion is one thing, but posting, when you have no idea of what you are
talking about, is negligent, at best.......by this I mean the NASTR posts and
not your recent post.  Apparently, you were there and saw what you saw but
you, or someone else that was there, are the only ones who can do something
about it.

Maryben