Hey Steph!

So how many miles did you and John end up riding on each horse?

(inquiring minds want to know)

***

I counted at least 15 people on the Tevis entry list who rode at the 2001
XP.  I know others are on the waiting list..........if there are more
riders or crews that know of others going let me know and I'll be sure and
find you guys.  It'll be neat to see how many amazing XP horses do Tevis too!

k  (see you there!)