Supercor endurance cool-grip pads

Cindy Collins sunsetrim@hotmail.com
OK,  here we go again.  Now that Supercor has been out a while AND since
several riders used them on the 2001 XP, I'd really like to hear how folks
using these pads liked, or didn't like them.  What adaptations did you
have to make and how did you make them?  Did you use them alone or with
other pads?  I am thinking about trying one, but they are so expensive
that I want all the experienced input possible... Especially from 100
milers and multi-day riders.  I'm ~ 150 lbs. using a dressage type saddle.
Thanks.  Cindy