Re: Elaine Re: Biothane Stirrup Leathers

> Hi Cheryl

I got a pair of Webbers from a tack store that sells wintec saddles.  When I
had trouble finding any again, I was getting worried, but Sporttack now has
them in their catalogue.  I just put them on upsidedown.  If the stirrups come
apart at the top, you can put the loop over the top part of the stirrup, screw
if all back together.  If the stirrups don't come apart (like my Clouds), you
have to run the webber around the stirrups, then back through the loop itself
before running the webber up and through the ring at the top, back down and
into whatever hole works for length.  Takes milliseconds to change lengths
<g>.  I've been using mine for years and finally decided to get some new ones
before heading out to XP this summer.  Now I have spares.

elaine